Your privacy is important to MyDoc LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MyDoc LLC collects, and the ways in which MyDoc LLC uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
MyDoc LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages you visit);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of subscribing with the website (including First Name & Email);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including setting an appointment);
- any other information that you send to MyDoc LLC.
Using Personal Information
MyDoc LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website – only in blog comments if they are enabled & if you make the comment;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where MyDoc LLC discloses your personal information to its agents (labs, etc.) or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of their privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary or forced for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MyDoc LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
MyDoc LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MyDoc LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and/or by an external storage device.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by customary technology. While preventative measures are in place to avoid being hacked, a 100% guarantee cannot be given. MyDoc LLC will not be liable if such an occurance takes place.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites.
MyDoc LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Contact MyDoc LLC
by email to info (at) azdrugrehabmd.com